Measure 110 of the 2020 general election established the Drug Treatment and Recovery Services Fund (DTRSF) as an additional new use for marijuana revenues.
WHAT THE MEASURE DOES
- Directs Department of Revenue to transfer specified amount of moneys from Oregon Marijuana Account to cities and counties in this state and to State Police Account.
- Changes the distribution formula for Oregon Marijuana Account.
- Takes effect on 91st day following adjournment sine die.
- Measure 91 of 2014 and distributions formula.
- Measure 110 of 2020 with distribution caps and other uses.
- The reductions to cities and counties form the cap on distributions.
- The needs of the drug treatment programs and addiction services the pressures on the industry.
- Possible impacts of the bill on different beneficiaries of M-110 and M-91.
Marijuana revenue (prior to Measure 110 of the 2020 general election) was fully distributed according to the following permanent formula established by Measure 91 (2014)